Sunday, May 29, 2016

ABOUT FLYING

This is a very short dream from Elena, a California resident, and actually quite a common one:

I fly a lot… from building to building or flying over a beautiful ocean.  I levitate sometimes, too.  My mindset when I’m doing this is “I can do this.”  I walk above water sometimes, too.

Freud would probably say it’s a “sexual” dream, and in some cases it may even be true.  However, it can also have a very mundane meaning:  Very simply, this is Elena’s psyche assuring her that she has the power to overcome all obstacles in her life.  If adversity strikes and she feels stuck or blocked in her efforts to achieve her goal, this dream is reassuring her that trusting in her inherent strength and courage will help her “fly” over such mundane blockages on her life path.

Many people experience these types of dreams as a supportive function of their psyches… the higher self saying, “Don’t give up.  You can do it!”

On a more general level, for those of you who are familiar with the concept of “ascension”… elevating humanity’s physical densities from third density to fourth density, this is a more literal message.  It translates to:  “Congratulations!  You are ascending to fourth density.”

According to many spiritual pundits (Drunvalo Melchizedek, David Wilcock on the “GAIA” website), when our pineal gland reaches its true functional level, we will in fact be able to do anything Jesus did.  In fact, I address this new human condition in my Sci-Fi trilogy, PEACE WARRIORS OF THE GALAXY, where my four heroes who possess so-called ESP powers save Earth from galactic enemies using their abilities.  (For more information about this fiction-series, check out my website:  “peacewarriorsofthegalaxy.com.)

I’m simplifying, but in essence, since all life is comprised of energy, your density is measured by the frequency of your personal consciousness.  First density on Earth are rocks, plants, water, air, wind… Mother Earth’s basic life forms; second density are animals, who have survival consciousness and a form of “group” mind. Third density are human beings, who have a strong “I” consciousness… “I AM” prime directive survival instincts.

Within third density are many gradations:  primal level is “self” awareness so intense it will kill, fight, torture and launch wars to survive.  Humanity ascends to a higher density when its energy frequency becomes aware, not only of itself, but of its connection with “all-that-is.”  When a human being evolves from a kill-or-be-killed attitude to one of “If I hurt you, I hurt myself because we are one and the same” attitude, then vibrational frequency becomes purified and much higher, which changes our density to the next level, i.e., fourth density. Fourth density is consciousness which “knows” that we are all creators of our reality and therefore in unity with the God-source.  (My non-fiction book, BOOK OF YES, also addresses this idea.)

For a more comprehensive understanding of this concept, I truly recommend watching David Wilcock’s “Wisdom Teachings” on GAIA TV.  Google it on your computer (“Ascension” or Drunvalo or David Wilcock).  The information on this is a touch away on the internet.
Meanwhile, for now, Elena, it’s enough to assure you that your compassion, love and attitude towards others have elevated you to a higher consciousness.

You can sleep better at night knowing that you are ascending to fourth density.  Congratulations and happy snoozles ahead.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment